July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
|Al Lafaye, Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||302||837-8229|
|Pat Traina, Vice-President
|Stephanie Prunty, Treasureremail@example.com||2704||828-0415|
|Patricia Williamson, Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org||604||430-7113|
IMPORTANT REMINDERS TO OWNERS
Any owner in “Good Standing” or non-owner and fulltime resident, who resides in the unit of an owner in “Good Standing” can serve on one or more Standing Committees (4.07(a) ATCA ByLaws). Anyone interested in joining any committee MUST send the Property Manager an E-mail (email@example.com) stating which committee(s) said owner (or non-owner) wishes to join. Committee membership will be limited and accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Phone calls to the Property Manager expressing interest will not be considered or accepted.
- Landscape: Looking for Owner to Chair Committee.
- Permits: Al Lafaye – Chair, Pat Traina – Co. Chair.
- Social/Welcome: Pat Traina – Pat Williamson- Chair and Stephanie Prunty– Co. Chair.
- Communications/Website: – Looking for Owner to Chair Committee.
- Budget: Committee to be formed when it is time to prepare a Budget.
- Legal Liaison: – Pat Traina to remain as the legal liaison to the board.
1.) Fines for fiscal year 7/1/21- 6/30/22 are as follows:
a.) Condo fee paid after the 15th of the month – $25.00 per offense. Owner shall be notified in writing as per section 6.17 paragraph 4 of the Bylaws.
b.) Rules violation – minimum of $25.00
2.) Al Lafaye will serve the one-year term.